Weekly Rates: 1st January 2020 – December 31st 2020
Free Wi-Fi, Free Heating, Free Oil, Free Gas & Free Electricity!
|Date||Per Week||Minimum Stay|
|Xmas Dec 19th to Jan 4th|
Easter April 11th to 18th
23rd May to 4th July
29th August to 26th Sept
|€646 (€ 93 p/n)||1 week|
|4th July to 18th July||€873 (€ 125 p/n)||1 week|
|18th July – 29th August||€895 (€ 128 p/n)||1 week|
Jan 4th to April 11th
April 18th to May 23rd
Sept 26th to Dec
|€540 (€ 78 p/n)||1 week|
— Bedrock Cottage is let on a Saturday to Saturday basis only, during the peak season —
RATES FOR AIR BNB, OWNERS DIRECT AND BEDROCKCOTTAGE.COM
|This one level house comprises:||Facilities Include:|
|1 double bedroom ensuite with bath||Television, Microwave|
|1 twin bedroom ensuite.||Electric Cooker|
|The kitchen is fully equipped||Gas Hob|
|All modern conveniences and leads||Central Heating|
|Spacious living/dining area||Washer & Dryer Combination|
|Private Wildflower Garden||Dishwasher|
|Garden Furniture||Free Bed Linen Provided|
|Superb sea views||Free Towels Provided|
|Superb Mountain Views||Larder Fridge|
|Large Panoramic French sliding doors/windows.||Stand alone Freezer.|
Bedrock Cottage Arrangements:
Arrival time at Bedrock Cottage is after 4 pm and departure time is before 10 am in order to allow time to prepare the cottage for our guests. Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
COVID-19 Guest Cleaning:
Just a few simple requests in order to facilitate our cleaning and maintenance company’s preparation for our next guests:
- There will be 2 laundry bags provided. Please remove the bed linen from the bed and towels prior to your departure.
- Please ensure all towels are placed in one laundry bag provided
- Please ensure all bed sheets are placed in the second laundry bag provided
- Please ensure all bins in bedrooms/bathrooms are emptied
- Please place all rubbish in large bins behind the boiler house (orange lidded bin for recyclables)
- Please remove all food from the fridge and dispose of such food in the bins provided
- Empty dishwasher or fill and start
- Please vacate Bedrock Cottage by 10.00 A.M.
- No early check ins or later check outs can be accommodated due to COVID-19 cleaning procedures
- In the event of a breakage, please try to replace with a similar item
Directions to Bedrock Cottage,
Cappanacush East, Greenane, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
(Post Code) Eircode V93 H721.
Compass Co Ordinates are:
51 deg. 52’ 32”N
9 deg 40’ 37” W
- From Kenmare town centre: Drive 0.7 Km on the N71 towards Killarney
- Pass TOPAZ Service Station on right hand side
- Take next left on N70 direction Sneem, Caherciveen
- Drive 6.8 Km, passing Ring of Kerry Golf Club and Pat Spillane’s Bar on right hand side
- Shortly after Pat Spillane’s Bar turn right for CAPPANACUSH (signposted), opposite an old church on left hand side
- After 0.4 Km on this minor road make a right turn
- Proceed for 1.3 Km and turn left at the wide stone wall, signed Bedrock, driving over cattle grid
- Bedrock Cottage is in that driveway approx. 50 metres on left hand side.
If using a sat nav it is always best to use Kenmare as a via or way point. If you use Killarney it will take you the longer way around. Just enter Greenane, Co. Kerry via Kenmare on the sat nav and it will take you to within a stone’s throw of Bedrock.
However, please note that most people locate Bedrock easier by ignoring the sat nav once you have reached Kenmare and simply follow the directions above after each of the bullet points.